International Journal of Management Research (IJMR)
Journal of Management and Decision Sciences (JMDS)
Prof. Dr. Ali Sajid (Tamgha-i-Imtiaz),
PhD, The George Washington University, USA.
Call for Papers – Vol (1)/ Iss (1)
Type: Annual, Peer-reviewed
Deadline: 15 August 2017
Submit paper in MS Word format to email@example.com
- International Journal of Management Research (IJMR) is a quarterly peer-reviewed, open access journal of the Academy of Young Researchers & Scholars in association with the Lahore School of Management, The University of Lahore. It will be published in March, June, September & December. It covers following areas: *Managerial Economics *Management *Marketing *Project Management *Human Resource Management *Education Management *Organizational Behavior *Finance *Trade *Strategy *Entrepreneurship *Operations Management *Public Administration *Industrial Management *Leadership.
- Journal of Management and Decision Sciences (JMDS) is an annual peer-reviewed, open access journal of the Academy of Young Researchers & Scholars in association with the Lahore School of Management, The University of Lahore. It covers all areas of administrative sciences, business studies, management sciences, statistics & probabilities, fuzzy logics, grey system studies and decision sciences.
Instructions for Authors:
- Turnitin software will be used hence please avoid plagiarism.
- There must be a title cover. Only title cover should contain, title of the study, authors’ names, affiliations, email IDs, cell numbers.
- Tables and figures should be editable. Tables should be named over the table as Table I, Table II,… and figures should be named below the figure as Figure 1, Figure 2,… Source of data in the tables and diagrams should also be mentioned otherwise mention after the title in brackets (Source: self-created).
- Length of manuscript: 3000-7000 words
- Referencing style: APA
- Font: Times New Roman – Title (16/Bold), Author Names & Affiliation (12), Main Headings (14/Bold), Sub-headings (12/Bold), Content (12)
- Submit paper/article/essay in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main headings should be as per international standards that may include following sections: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methodology, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Recommendations, Limitations, Acknowledgement, References etc. The author can amend these headings as per need while following the international norms.
- No Article Processing Charges (APC) for authors submitting papers till August 15, 2017
Article Processing Charges (APC):
100 USD for authors from Lower-Middle Income Countries: 
50% Discount for the authors from war-trodden regions of Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
For request for fee waiver write to the editor. Such requests are entertained from case to case basis.
No Article Processing Charges (APC) for authors submitting papers till August 15, 2017
Benefits of publishing in IJMR:
- Immediate acknowledgement and assignment of manuscript number.
- Quick blind peer-review.
- Timely publication.
- Quick responses to your queries, usually within 24 hours.
- Quick allocation of Manuscript ID to your paper/article.
- Each article is assigned a unique DOI.
- Indexing in Google Scholar, ResearchGate and various other platforms.
- Citation Management Services.
- Issuance of Certificate of Publication.
- Widespread availability of your work in academic industry.
Download and fill the Call for Reviewer and email to email@example.com with subject of email “Application for Reviewer”
Download and fill the Call for Editorial Board Member and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of email “Application for Editorial Board Membership”
*For advertisements in the journal please write to email@example.com
For further information: http://ayrs.webs.com/our-publications